Saturday 9 May 2015

Missing you so much

I wanted to write a post about this a few weeks ago, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I thought of writing a tribute, listing all the things she brought into my life.  All that did was make me tearfull, it's another late night gone midnight and I am awake typing away and feeling a little sad for myself because she would have been sleeping right next to me as I type and won't be anymore.

I was with her right to the end but that simply isn't enough, I wasn't ready to say goodbye and I feel cheated.   She was my friend, my confessor and everything a human can't be, the only time you ever moved fast in your life was to leave me quickly, a sigh and you were gone...

Doing what you did best
Sleeping

Watching

being cuddled

being lazy
More sleeping at Jazzys


I MISS YOU SO MUCH ROXY 
2003-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment