Sunday 8 September 2013

Mudgaurds & Weather

I am trying to decide whether or not to buy mudguards.  What's there to decide??  The problem is, getting mudguards to fit my bike, and do I need them.  The weather has been amazing this year, seriously no one can complain about a poor British summer the question is if it will continue?

 Here's a website for John O'Groats historical weather:

 http://www.myweather2.com/City-Town/United-Kingdom/Highland/John-o-Groats/climate-profile.aspx?month=10

If I look at the previous years weather, I am likely to get some rain, with this years good weather thats probably going to be less than average.   I am taking waterproofs and my kit will be waterproofed, I think the best thing is to buy some and fit them anyhow.  My bike is not going to be light by any means and I think mudgaurds will have the potential to save a lot of wet misery.

I have purchased some quick release ones:




 I will post some fitting pics, when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment