Sunday 8 September 2013

Paracord Watch

I was looking for something to do for an hour and I decided to renovate an an old Kahuna watch I had with a tatty wrist strap.  I figured I need a watch for the trip and this would do:


Watch with paracord strap for the trip

Not as good as the ones on the internet maybe, I think my para-cord is a little thick but it wasted some time while I was listening to music.

I have made some of these before, a little neater but it will do the job, the paracord and buckles are readily available on fleabay and cost pennies.

I am not going to pretend to be an expert on these things I taught myself from youtube videos :-)  Just do a search for paracord watch strap, you will be amazed what some people can do!!

Why a paracord watch??  well that wrist strap unfolds to an amazingly long piece of cord in emergencies, with all sorts of uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment