Wednesday 18 September 2013

Ultimate Parking Brake Modification

After scanning the web and coming across lots of posts about parking brakes for bikes to stop them rolling and falling over, essentially this is what I needed to do:

Someone Else's parking brake idea

 I thought I would share my own solution, a sports glass retainer strap:

The ultimate parking brake
please note picture for illustration purposes only,
my one is blue and I found it!


Yes folks, here we have it the ultimate parking brake, simply slip over your front brake leaver and your handlebar, pull tight to engage the brake :-)

Total modification cost £0.00 I found mine on the road while walking :-)

Safety Tip:  DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIDE YOUR BIKE WITH THE PARKING BRAKE ATTACHED, YOU WILL EITHER FAIL TO RIDE OR GET TIRED EXTREMELY QUICKLY .


If this is happening to you please check
your parking brake modification.


Love life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment