Sunday 1 September 2013

Well my journey to John O'Groats is all sorted!  I have two friends Jazzy and Bill, from my Travian Days (DHL Death Heads Legion and the Alphabet Killers).  They have kindly offered to put me up for the night and drive me to the start to see me off, I couldn't have hoped for a better beginning.  So the plan is Train to Bathgate on the 27th, set off for John O'Groats at 2 or 3 in the morning :-)  Jazzy & Bill are going to take a B&B.

Jazzy and Bill are like a second mum and dad to me, I know one thing for sure I will be sent off with an amazing scottish breakfast with tatties mmmmm.

It will be great to see them both again, the last time I was up there was Christmas 2012 after an 11 hour motorbike ride in the worst rain in years...

Jazzy & Roxy



Jazzy (aka Jazzynth) is a complete WoW head although she plays other games, it's just a pity I can't take Roxy my Rottweiler with me, that's her with Jazzy.  That's Bill below he's also a big gamer and a great sense of humor!
Bill Smiling as usual :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment